We are fully ATOL protected, and when you choose to book your holiday with us, you will benefit in full from this ATOL protection should circumstances beyond your/our control affect our ability to fulfil our obligations to you.
How You Are Protected
1. An ATOL protected holiday is one that provides you with an ATOL certificate: we will send this document to you alongside your booking confirmation. The certificate will list what financial protection you will receive, and who you should contact in the event that something doesn’t go to plan. In the unlikely case that we or our chosen supplier are able to provide the promised services to you, an alternate ATOL protected provider may be provided to you. This will be at no extra charge to you, even if the new service is more expensive. In return for this service, you agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some case it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable).
2. Once you have been assigned your booking reference number, you have entered into a legally binding contract. Any monies you have paid will be held by us on your behalf. Your invoice will state what your outstanding balance is and the due date to pay this in full, or an instalment payment schedule if this has been arranged. We will not send any additional payment reminders, and you are obligated to pay each instalment in a timely fashion.
3. Whilst we reserve the right to change the prices of any and all of the prices on our website periodically, once your reservation has been confirmed, the final price of your package is secured and guaranteed. The only exception to this is in the event of currency fluctuations or tax increases that are beyond our control. In the unlikely event that a price change should occur for these reasons we will inform you immediately.
4. Every effort has been made to ensure that all of the images and descriptions on this website are as accurate as possible. However occasionally hotels and other external provides may change their facilities or their package details. Where this is the case, we will endeavour to amend the descriptions and images on the website as soon as possible: we cannot accept responsibility for any outdated descriptions or facility changes for this reason.
5. Reservations made by yourself or a travel agent on your behalf will be allocated a booking reference. Any monies paid by you to a travel agent are held by that travel agent on our behalf. On receipt of your signed booking form and deposit, we will send you a confirmation invoice verifying the holiday details. It is then that a firm contract exists between you and Seychelles Travel on the terms of this brochure. This invoice will state the outstanding balance and due date for payment, no further reminder will be sent. All holidays and offers published in this brochure are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Your Legal Commitment to Us
1. When you decide to book your wedding and /or honeymoon with us, you are entering into a legally binding contract with us that we will provide your wedding services and you, in return, will fulfill your financial obligation to pay for it. We will ask that you complete and sign a booking form on behalf of your entire party.
2. Payment of both deposit and balance are accepted by cheque, debit or credit card, and bank transfer. You should pay your deposit at the time of booking and the balance is due no less than 70 days before your departure. Failure to comply to this payment schedule could result in our cancelling all aspects of your booking including flights, accommodation, and your wedding ceremony. Your booking will still be subject to the relevant cancellation charges.
3. We strongly recommend that you secure appropriate travel insurance prior to booking your vacation. This will cover a wide variety of things including, but not limited to, repatriation ,delayed international and domestic flights, medical expenses, personal accident, loss of baggage, death, valuables, cancellation or missed departures. If you choose to travel without appropriate travel insurance then we can accept no responsibility for this.
4. We recommend that you ensure you are legally free to married prior to booking your wedding package. We cannot accept responsibility for any cancellation of either holiday or wedding ceremony as a result of not having the correct documentation needed to fulfil your marriage.
5. It is possible to make minor changes to your booking. However, you must communicate any changes required to us at least 8 weeks before your departure date. We will also charge a fee of $100 for each booking amendment required. We cannot make changes in the 8 weeks prior to departure and any amendment requests received during this period may be treated as a holiday cancellation.
6. If you do decide to cancel your wedding or wedding and honeymoon package then you must inform us in writing. The cancellation must be informed by the individual who initially booked the package. The cancellation charges will depend on how long it is until you were due to leave, according to the following schedule:
|Cancelling over 50 days before departure||7. Your deposit|
|Cancelling 42-29 days before departure||8. 50% of holiday price|
|Cancelling 28-22 days before departure||9. 75% of holiday price|
|Cancelling 21- 6 days before departure||10. 90% of holiday price|
|Cancelling 5 days or less before departure||11. 100% of holiday price|
We recommend that all customers secure travel insurance before they book their wedding or wedding and honeymoon holiday package. If the reason for your cancellation is covered under the terms of this insurance policy then you may be able to reclaim all or some of these charges.
7. If you are unhappy with the standard of care or service when you are on your holiday then we advise you to contact the relevant supplier or your destination representative at the time to enable them to resolve the problem. We cannot resolve problems you experience on your holiday once you have returned from the holiday. If the matter cannot be resolved then please contact us on your return. We request that all complaints are made to us directly and in writing. We request that all complaints are logged within 28 days of returning from your holiday and that you quote your full name and booking number when making your written complaint.
8. We cannot be held responsible if any customers is refused entrace to the airline or to their destination as a result of their inappropriate behaviour or failure to secure the relevant visas or documentation. Please ensure you abide by local laws and customs and secure all relevant documentation before you travel.