This page will set out clearly how we will use any private information, such as your contact details and your email address, when you choose to these to us via our website. We understand how important your privacy is to you, and work hard to ensure that it is protected when you are using our website. In respect to the new data protection legal requirements, you can rest assured that when you share your personal information with us we will never share this information with any other company or individual without your express permission.
The Right to Make Changes
The Information We Will Collect
In order to keep you up to date with any offers, or to ensure we can contract you before during or after your wedding and honeymoon experience, we may collect a combination of all or some of the following information:
· Full name, title and job title
· Contact information including address telephone number and email address
· Demographic information such as your age, hobbies, preferences and other interests.
· Any other information that we may gather to serve you better through customer surveys, discount codes, and other offers.
How Will We Use Your Information
We will use the information that you choose to give to us via this website in a variety of different ways. Rest assured that this information will only be used in accordance with the law, and to help us to better understand our customer base. Ultimately, this will help us to give you a better level of service. To give you an idea of how we will use your information, here are just some of the ways that personal information we have gathered will/may be used:
· For internal record keeping to demonstrate site visitor numbers and/or locations.
· To improve our products and services and ensure that the services we offer best suit our customer needs.
· To enable us to send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may
find interesting. This will always be relevant to the preferences that you have given us when you choose to give us your
· From time to time, we may also use your contact information to improve our website using market research. We may
contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. You can ask us to stop contacting you in this way at any time.
· Google Analytics. These cookies will generate reports about website usage.
· Session cookies. These are the cookies which are required for the smooth running of the site.
Keeping Your Information Secure
One of our most vital and important online priorities is to ensure that we keep all of your information private and secure. This includes, but is not limited to, your name, address and email address. All of your information is safeguarded and we have a dedicated member of staff who focuses on the website and online securities to correctly secure all of the information that we collect online.
· If you do choose to fill in a form to submit information on the website select the tick box that indicates that you don’t want us
to use your information for direct marketing purposes
· If you have previously allowed us to use your personal information and subsequently change your mind then please feel free to
contact us, via our contact us page, to remove your information from our databases.