The Anse Source d’Argent Beach Wedding Package
When you daydream about your perfect beach wedding, the beach you’re probably imagining is the Anse Source d’Argent Beach. This is the most iconic and most regularly photographed beach in the whole of Seychelles and for good reason: it is breathtaking.
Featuring crystal white sands and fringed with palm trees, Anse Source D’Argent beach is everything a tropical paradise should be. Why not make your dream a reality and hold your wedding ceremony here? This wedding package includes everything you need to host your dream weddings, and our expert wedding planners will take care of every aspect of your special day.
The Anse Source D’Argent Beach wedding package includes:
- An intimate beachfront wedding ceremony which is performed by an official Seychelles’ Registrar
- A fresh bridal bouquet with a matching flower pin for the groom
- Transfer from Hotel to your wedding venue and back
- A bamboo wedding gazebo which has been decorated with beautiful tropical decorations for your reception
- A reception table and Creole wedding chairs
- Sparkling wine and cool refreshing coconut drinks served from the shell to enjoy after your ceremony
- A 1-tier Wedding cake
- All local legal civil wedding preparation (we will take care of all the formalities)
- All governmental service fees and administration expenses
- An official copy of your “Marriage Certificate” + “Apostille” by the Supreme Court.
- We can also provide two witnesses, at no extra charge, if you choose to travel alone.
The price for this package is just $1080 USD for an intimate bride and groom event.
If you would like to invite additional guests to your wedding ceremony, please contact us for more accurate pricing.
We have auxiliary services available for this package at additional prices to meet your satisfaction & happiness. Please see below to choose as many as you like.
- We can do legalization for validity in any country and the price differs for each country of use.
- Marriage Document Package:
· Additional official wedding certificate by Government of Seychelles = $140 USD
2 Apostille by the Supreme Court
2 Attestations from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Seychelles
· Attestation from UAE Embassy in Seychelles only = $65 USD (additional)
· Attestation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of UAE = $70 USD (additional)
- Bridal Styling (make-up & hair) = $155 USD
- Surcharge for Champagne instead of Sparkling Wine (per bottle) = $60 USD
- The services of a professional wedding photographer = $460 USD
- Raw Files of the Photoshoot = $60 USD
- Cinematographic Wedding Video Clip = $825 USD
- Transfer in traditional & decorated Ox-Cart = $150 USD
- Live Wedding Musician for the exotic vibe = $200 USD
- Helicopter Scenic flight after the wedding = $500 USD
- A candle lit dinner at the beach after your ceremony = $150 USD
- Private Airport Transfers – To & Fro Airport (If you book accommodation by yourself) = $140 USD
- If we receive your documents less than 15 days before the wedding date, an extra charge of $50 USD is applicable for a late submission.
- An arrangement of a Muslim wedding (Nikah) as per Islamic Laws and Values can be performed by an Imam with all supporting paperwork & attested marriage certificate.
- If you are looking for an all-inclusive package, we do also offer tours including the wedding, hotel, flights, transfers, and shopping offers associated with different aspects of a wedding.
Please get in touch for further information about this intimate wedding package, and to decide if this is the right package for you.